Attention to ALL rappers from anywhere in Africa, we are bringing you the latest contest known as the #KMM16 (Kasi Music Magazine 16 Bars Challenge) we are proud to announce that this year’s event is proudly brought to you by the Frunt Runnaz Movement.
The prize money for this year’s event will be R2000 in total that is an equivalent of US$150 the first prize will be R1000, the 2nd prize winner will receive R700 and the third prize winner will get R300 in prize money.
- Download the beats provided below and CHOOSE ANY ONE of these beats
- Record Your Vocals on the beat and then do a video of yourself using the track, it doesn’t matter what you use for the video, it can be your cellphone or anything that you can use to record your video.
- Submit your video ONLY at this e-mail email@example.com the subject must be: KMM16 Bars Challenge when sending the video.
- We will then upload the video on our Youtube Channel and share it across our social platforms once, then the rest of the marketing for your video will remain solely upon you. You can share your link as many times as you want BUT DON’T FORGET TO WRITE THE HASHTAG #KMM16 when sharing your video with the link we would have provided to you.
- The video with the most views on our Youtube channel will be the winner.
Winners will be announced on the 30th of June 2017. Please make sure when you send us the video you include your social network links so that we might tag you once we’ve uploaded your video.
Here are the Beats:
Good Luck to every participant, if you have questions feel free to interact with Max on whatsapp 072 272 1595 or on our Facebook page Kasi Music Magazine.